A Smarter Way to Build and Live
Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs) are prefabricated, high-performance building components used in walls, roofs and flooring. First developed over 80 years ago, SIPs have been popular across Europe and North America for many decades especially for their effective insulation properties.
In recent years, a growing number of Australian builders and architects are choosing SIPs as an alternative to traditional construction methods because it is quite simply a quicker and smarter way to build.
Not only are they better for the environment, SIP homes are also proving to be safer for you and your family and more economical to construct and run.
Simplicity Without Comprising on Beauty
After extensive research into the brands and types of SIPs available, Oasis Development Australia has chosen the SipForm™ system as our preferred material of choice.
The panels are available in a wide range of materials and are flexible enough to suit your location and custom design.
Australian designed and manufactured to exacting standards, these tough composite panels feature internal and external cladding bonded to an insulated core for superior insulation.
The Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) core is a light-weight closed cell synthetic with remarkable insulating properties and high structural integrity. The panels are strong, long-lasting and resistant to termites, fire and storm.
Year-Round Comfort and Reduced Energy Costs
Using the SipForm™ system results in a well-insulated and well-designed home that is warmer in Winter and cooler in Summer, therefore, cutting cooling and heating bills and reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
The Many Benefits of SIPs
- Up to 70% savings on heating and cooling costs compared to traditional construction
- Faster than normal construction reducing project holding costs
- Fewer delays from poor weather or on-site modifications = more predictable build time
- Healthy, non-allergenic environment (high indoor air quality)
- Precision engineered and fully installed
- 50+year lifespan; storm, fire, pest and mould resistant
- Excellent sound-absorbing properties
- 30% less on-site waste generation and disposal
- A safer and quieter worksite (ideal for narrower or compact urban sites)
- Less demand for trades andlabour.
Read more about our construction process and how using SIPs saves you stress, time and money.